Long Distance Visions – Remote Viewing How To Begin

If you’re trying to perfect remote viewing, how do you know if you’re succeeding or not? Remote viewing is the psychic ability to see places, people or objects with your mind’s power instead of with your usual five senses.

What is remote viewing? It’s not synonymous with astral travel. When you experience astral travel, if your ‘energy’ body can leave your physical body and travel incorporeally so that you can see something ‘up close and personal.’ With remote viewing, how this is done is that you ‘see’ entirely with your mind, without ever leaving your physical location in any way.

How do you know whether or not you can learn remote viewing? Simply, because everyone can. How successful you are at it depends on whether you can relax into a trance state that is very similar to the awareness you experience when you’re hypnotized.

Experts have long stated that we only use about 10% of our minds’ capacity, but the other 90%, for most of us, is left untapped and untrained. As one illustration of this, think of learning a foreign language. Children who speak four languages from childhood do so fluently, with those neural pathways firmly established, such that they do so easily and without struggle. It’s the same with any ability; skills in basic math or reading are taught early so that those neural pathways are firmly established as soon as possible. They become part of your mind’s ability and power, and you think nothing of them.

However, what if you had been taught to access your subconscious mind and its powers from the beginning of your life, as a small child? You may not have this ability developed right now, but you can develop it. It just means you haven’t used it, and you need to train your mind to both see and use this ability that has been hidden until now.

Before you start learning remote viewing, how well are you able to relax? Meditation is a good precursor to teaching your mind to reach the correct state of relaxation needed in order to access your subconscious mind. Self-hypnosis is also an excellent way to reach the same, if not deeper, trance state.

In addition to learning relaxation, though, you are also going to have to learn how to remain alert. It’s very easy, of course, to fall asleep when you are that relaxed, but don’t. Make sure you are well rested and calm, and let your mind stay alert as you fully relax physically.

With remote viewing, how will you test results? It’s a good idea to plan this ahead of time.

One good way to do this is to choose test views that you know are verifiable, easily. For example, you could try to view a friend’s home while lying at home on your bed, and take note of anything you think is out of place. For example, are there drinking glasses on a table that’s normally clear? Is there a book open face down, such that you could read the title?

These small things might not seem like much, but they can give you a clear indication of whether you’re seeing real places and events. Once you’ve awoken from your relaxed trance, call your friend and verify the objects you’ve seen.

When you’ve practiced remote viewing, how to relax properly will become easier each time you do it. Soon, you’ll find that you’re able to relax easily and the technique itself will become much more fluid as well.

The writer Russell Jordan is a writer for the http://www.remote-viewing-info.com website. Discover for yourself how easy it is to learn remote viewing how to techniques. Discover previously undisclosed information. Anyone really can learn remote viewing find out how by visiting here and receive twenty nine free remote viewing mp3 audios and videos!

categories: remote viewing,free remote viewing,remote viewing methods,remote view,remote viewer,remote viewing test,remote viewing training

Leave a Reply